WinAhead’s Backyard is designed to be a resource for DSS professionals looking for information, resources, perspective and ideas to help them do their multi-faceted jobs better.
Resources at this site have been selected for their usefulness or pertinence to the work of post-secondary disability support providers. The site includes links to educational resources, essays, OCR cases, sample forms, documents and even a touch of humor.
Content Topics are listed below. Additional topics will be added as interest and need dictates. Check the “Posts” page for a collection of short pieces on these and other issues and topics of interest to disability support providers.
- Alternative Format Resources
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Electronic Information Technology (EIT)
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA’s)
- OCR Cases, Letters of Finding etc…
- Service Animals
- Title IX/Pregnant and Parenting Students Resources
- Transitioning From High School
If you have suggestions for content or material to contribute, contact: email@example.com.